Busy bees

I know it's been a while since a blog, but things have been crazy busy since we returned from our vacation. For those that don't know, I'm a "work at home mom" meaning I do have a "part time" job I do from home. My brokerage has a ton of work so I've been squeezing in more work then I used to. Good job security! Last weekend we did make a trip to Edmond where we watched Jeremy's first scrimmage at Mt. Saint Mary's, went to my mom's clinic, I went to a friend's surgery Friday AM (she is doing awesome now if you're wondering), ran errands, had a engagement shoot, enjoyed dinner with some friends, prepped for my cousins
Baby shower, ran the kids to the
First half of the OC girls ball game to see our friends from Kiowa, hosted shower #1, attended a fun wedding for a long time friend, went to Church, hosted shower #2 for sis in laws brother, ran to shower #3 during shower #2, took the kids to visit said friend who had surgery, then finally drove home. Yes, I told Jeremy I didn't want to be that busy for a long time! The only pics I have to show for it are these beauties....



Push Up Cake Pops....how cute
Are they? And if I ever can figure out how to steal a frame off this IPhone video I'll post a picture of the kids from Halloween!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Crazy! Love those push up cake pops!

Blog Archive