one lucky fella!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of a quick, we're talking 15 minutes, photoshoot of 8 senior girls. I wish I could've spent more time with them, because they were fun and just lovely! But that's all we had! I can't share the pictures on my website or blog yet, luckily we had about 6 good ones, out of 6 poses, of 8 girls, with very windy conditions. Below is my favorite one, (I'm allowed to share it!)


The girls wanted to take a group picture with Cooper cause they thought he was so cute....I should've taken it because when he turned about 13, he probably would've thought it was cool! He joined them in one pose, but then quickly ran back to his favorite older sister Colby. Needless to say he got a lot of attention from them in the short time we were all together, he loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Blog Archive