a thought...

I started this post thinking, maybe I should post a picture of Cooper not eating, cause he doesn't eat all the time....at the time I forgot about this picture:

but we took the bottle away, and I got this one:


I'll give him a break, it was 10:00 p.m. and we had to wait on Drew to come out of the locker room to take their picture together. You can't read Cooper's shirt all that well, but it says: "DREWS smallest FAN" and on the back it says: Hall, 5, then at the bottom in red it says "Go Yukon". So as you can tell Yukon played Santa Fe last night, at Santa Fe, and it was great to see our old Friends. I'm excited because Santa Fe's coaches wife and I are going to get our boys together to play. Being there really made me miss last year and how much fun we had all together. So my prayer now is that God will bless us with a place where coaching is that much fun. Not saying anything bad about Yukon because it isn't like I've made an effort to get to know anyone there, its hard when you have a little one and its 40 minutes away. Yukon did play very well, they only lost by 2, so that made for a really exciting game! And we also found out for sure last night Cooper is getting another boy cousin! Yeah for more boys, not that he doesn't like girls, cause I'm sure someday he'll be glad to have all these pretty girls to choose from!


1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

He doesn't look very happy that you took the bottle away! Who else is having a baby?

Blog Archive