Ice Skating!

A couple of weeks ago I found a groupon for 6 for ice skating at Winterfest in Downtown Tulsa. So we went on a Tuesday night cause I thought maybe it wouldn't be that crowded. I might have underestimated how hard figure skating would be for the kids, but they still had so much fun. I'm sure it would've been easier if we didn't take Drew but it was a last minute outing!





















The that weekend the kiddos got a big surprise when I super nice and generous friend did this to our house!



We've never put lights on our house so they were pretty excited when we came home to it! Made for a fun week of Christmas-time activities!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Ice skating is a great outing as long as nobody gets hurt! :) What a really cool gift of lights!

Blog Archive