Then on to Frozen on Ice, which I think everyone was excited about (even Cooper had a good time, but you'd never get him to admit it!)
That last picture was taken after we left the gates to use the closest porta potty....and right before my
phone died. Luckily Jeremy was in line to pick up our stroller and I was able to text him where we were. He may have got the text, but he also may have forgotten which gate we came in. (The one closest to the arena!) So here are some valuable lessons to learn, and hopefully when you go to the fair you won't be waiting by the car for an hour!
1. Don't forget where you park.
2. Make sure both phones are fully charged.
3. At the fair gates your ticket can be scanned and it'll tell you where you came in.
4. Strangers in OK will be kind enough to let you borrow a phone....of course this is only helpful when the other phone is charged as well!
5. Bring 2 sets of keys to your car.
6. Stay together!
7. Don't forget where you parked. (I know I already said that, but it's probably most important!)
The best line of the night goes to Cooper, who was wearing his Batman shirt "Mom, if your phone was charged you could just shine the flashlight on my shirt and it would reflect up in the sky....then Dad would know where to come!" If only it was that simple!!!