Easter!

Well Easter is over. I'll be honest for some reason Cooper was overly excited about Easter. So I felt a lot of pressure to live up to the hype. I was in charge of the Easter snacks for his school party, I took him and Maddie to an extra egg hunt at a local church, found an Easter bunny (somewhat scary looking one) to take pictures with, and I think the gems I found at the dollar store were winners in their Easter baskets. We did all the regular stuff for them too, dyed eggs (which is a mess in itself) and had our own little egg hunt while lunch was finishing. He said it was a great Easter, so guess I did him proud! Here is a narrowed down selection of pictures....



(for the snacks I did bunny cut cheese, peanut butter crackers, grapes, and cake balls)
 










 

No comments:

Blog Archive