2 months

2 months....really?!? Someone stop this baby from growing up so I don't have another one! Kellyn is still so sweet! We are still getting on a good feeding schedule; she likes to eat about every 2 hours, which is semi-annoying, but since we're just at home a lot it's not a big deal. She smiles and makes sweet sounds, and rarely ever cries. Her new favorite thing is to blow bubbles.....which I feel like she's doing a little soon, but honestly time just runs all together and I can't remember when that is normal. Cooper continues to tell me, "Mom, we love her!" But he has also started asking when Kellyn is going to go back to God, so I guess it's give and take!





Happy 2 months sweet girl....and happy 2 years to your sister, more to come on that later!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

pretty sweet!

Ryan and Katie said...

"when is she gonna go back to god?" hahahaha! Thats a good one cooper!

Gena said...

That is the funniest line I have ever heard. Yeah, sounds like he is still adjusting. :)

Blog Archive