So I catered a wedding....

Yeah, I did....for about 250 of my closest friends. (or mostly people I don't know) So here is what I made, there was also some fruit, a mashed potato bar, and bread that I did not make. (I just planned that and those were made by the Ole Corale Cafe, owned by the Bride's mom)






Roasted Asparagus, meatballs, and chicken chunks (I guess I didn't make those either)


Chicken and Steak Kabobs and Spinach & Artichoke Dip served with bagel crisp. Here is my grilling man, he grilled about 375 kabobs total....



This was my trusted clip board with all my list:



There was also some green punch that was awesome, but I don't have a picture of it. Oh and a green salad. So no we aren't opening a business, but if you twisted my arm I would cater for you!
***this catering would not be possible without my BFF Jenny who helped me a ton and Jeremy who grilled, and the ovens at Kiowa Church of Christ since the pans didn't fit in mine!

4 comments:

OK Chick said...

Please come to my house!

Summer said...

I am super impressed! I would come to a wedding in Kiowa to eat your cooing :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is awesome. I have a feeling you have more catering in your future! Make sure you make it worth your while!

suzspeaks said...

awesome!! I'm proud of you!! :)

Blog Archive