Christmas at Mama Jo's

This year we had Christmas at Mama Jo's a week early. We thought it would be fun for the 6 great-grands to be all together, and not going to lie, it was fun! There are 2 more great-grands on the way....it's not me.....it's not Jeni, and they are married, and it isn't twins....talk amongst yourselves!

Here are a few photos, I didn't take near as many as I should've. I can't wait until Christmas cause Cooper is way into it this year! So fun!


 Maddie and Isaac are the same size....Maddie was born in May, Isaac in August....
 She is talking to him....it was funny.....okay it was more like shreiking at him.
 And here are the 6 great-grands....this is as good as it gets with these 6!
more to come!
(yes....Cooper and Maddie are getting a first cousin on the North side....I'm going to be an Aunt...I'm pumped!)

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a cute group! So I'm guessing your little brother is going to be a Dad?

Blog Archive