beginning to look like Christmas

Our self proclaimed first child came to spend the weekend with us. Which was great! I told her she better not be too helpful or she may have to move in with us! We visited a tree farm in a nearby town to get our tree. I didn't get the family picture I hoped for at the tree farm. It got too windy for Maddie to be outside, but since Colby was around we did manage to get some decent pics for a Christmas card. (Which I was avoiding, but Jeremy wanted to send one out, I'm sure I'll be glad we did it later!) So we decortated the tree, took Colby to Pete's Place in Krebs, got ready for the basketball Christmas Party, went to church, did a little running, and really enjoyed just hanging out with Colby. So thanks for coming to see us and here are a few pictures of the weekend!





2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Looks like fun! We never did the real tree thing with our kids so I'm a little jealous, but I guess you can't do EVERYTHING!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Tree looks amazing! Glad you have a helper around too! I know this time of year is crazy!

Blog Archive