Pumpkin Patch

We went down and shopped in Allen, TX for a few days. We needed a little break and I felt like some time away before basketball season was in full swing would be good for us all. We had a great time! Did a lot of shopping, saw Jenny and Ross in Forney, and ate.....we ate a lot! I found a little pumpkin patch to stop at on our way, it was a nice little place where the kids can feed longhorns, sheep, goats, pick out a small pumpkin, roll in the hay. You know, get that awesome picture of your 2 kids together at the pumpkin patch....oh right I dreamed about that last one. None the less we still enjoyed some time there before we hit the road and shopped! Now we are back to reality and pretty much will see Jeremy in March! Wish me luck!



2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Cute pics!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a happy little girl!

I bet you'll get that cute pic of the two of them in the pumpkins next year!

Blog Archive