Blessed Beyond.....

One of the hardest things about moving to the middle of no where was leaving MRCC....my church home of 28 years, full of my family and friends that I loved so much.

One Sunday when Cooper and I were in Edmond, Jeremy visited Kiowa Church of Christ. He already knew several people from there due to working Cage Camp. The next Sunday we all went, and I loved everything about this church. I love that we have class, worship, potluck, then a devo {which we never make it to because someone needs to eat and someone else desparately needs a nap}We quickly decided this would be our new church home, it is about 4 miles from our house, which is great cause we are always late. For a smaller church they take such good care of the kids. They work really hard to provide good classes for them. It took a while for Cooper to warm up to them, but now he loves them all! They even have started a nursery class for Maddie. It was great for us because they use the same cirriculum that MRCC uses so it was an easy transitition for Cooper.

They have wanted to have a shower for Maddie, since before she was born, but due to my crazy hectic schedule of doctor visits and being gone it never worked out, then we had it schedulded, but decided to change VBS to that week, so Sunday we finally had Maddie's shower. They sure did shower her with love, and Cooper wasn't left behind either. Special thanks to my mom for hanging out with us this weekend and I'm so glad she got to meet all our new church friends! Maddie was the first person to have a shower in the new fellowship hall.....and the first baby shower for them in a long long time.

Blog Archive