Jenks Aquarium

Cooper loves animals. I know you're thinking, every kid loves animals. He really loves them, he remembers them, likes to learn about them, and he loves to tell everyone about them. So, I thought it might be nice to get out for the day so we took the kids to Jenks Aquarium. We may have visited Starbucks, the Mall, and Target while in the Tulsa area as well....according to my husband Starbucks was my motive to go. (Cooper was the one that asked for the chocolate milk cow when we passed the store....and you can't say no to him!) I'd highly recommend the aquarium, it isn't that big, so you won't spend a ton of time there, and go this Fall then you can visit Utica Square and go here....
trust me, girls, you'll LOVE this store and want to go there all the time!

Back to the main reason of this post, here are some pictures of the trip to the aquarium where I'm glad we took the kids, and I'm really glad we hauled in that double stroller to carry the diaper bag, cause you know neither one of our kids sat in it the entire time!

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I DO love that store, but rarely buy anything from there. It's a great place to get ideas, tho!

So how do you make the picture collage on your blog? Is that a picnik thing?

Michelle said...

I make them on photoshop, it takes forever for pics to load on our internet connection out here, so making a collage is faster. I always buy stuff on sale there, it was my favorite place in NYC! I haven't been to a store in years thought so I'm excited there will be one close

Candice said...

We live in Jenks and haven't been to the aquarium. We even get a year pass for 40 bucks if we want to! We need to get on that and after reading your post I know that is one thing we need to do once it gets cold again! Love the pic of Jeremy and Cooper with their backs to the camera on top left!

OK Chick said...

SHUT UP! I had no idea we had an Anthropologie. This another store I cannot afford but love. It's up there with Ann Taylor. Someday, I will dress in those expensive clothes, but not right now.

Also, last night I had bible study and your mom is in my group. I look forward to getting to know her better. Tell her I'm cool. :)

Blog Archive