Maddie's MRCC shower

We may not technically be members there anymore but the JSO class was so sweet to throw a little meet Maddie and shower time before we came back to Pittsburg. I say technically we aren't members there because we will be attending church at MRCC for the whole month of July, plus I've been a member for 28 years, they can't kick me out of that place! So thank you to all my friends who made this time so special. Girls showers are so much more fun then boys, the stuff is just so much cuter!


Me with Maddie, she was out for most of her shower.....


You'll see alot more pictures of her on this tuffet! My mom made it.



Thanks so much girls! It was fun!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

sweet of them!

Kayla said...

I have never seen a tuffett. Very cute idea! I loved it!

Zac and Mandy said...

She is so cute!

Blog Archive