Exercise

It's been so nice the past couple of days, so I thought I might could use a little exercise. There tends to be a ton of stray dogs around, which makes walking a little questionable. So, now my husband knows I do not sit and watch TV all day:




This side of the yard took me 30 minutes yesterday.



This side took me an hour today. But Cooper and I may have taken a 30 minute break for lunch.

So if I can mow the front yard, decently, it isn't perfect, at almost 35 weeks pregnant, we do not need a riding lawn mower!

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

There's a hint of the house pic and it's adorable! I want to see more of the INSIDE! :) And I must say I'm pretty impressed that you mowed the yard in "your condition" :)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Great job! I love how you dont' let pregnancy slow you down!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Very impressive! What a fun, big yard!

Zac and Mandy said...

I'm super impressed you mowed! I'm huffing and puffing after one lap around the block!

dining table said...

I missed the feeling after a tough exercise. I really do! You are an inspiration!

Blog Archive