week 1...

For those that are wondering, I completed week 1 of P90X. Let me just say, I would not, repeat, would not have said what I am about to say about this program after day 3. I LOVE THIS WORKOUT. The first 3 days and the first part of the yoga is killer. You will be sore, you will be tired, but after you finish that yoga, you'll be better. I do not do pull ups, I need to rig some bands up or something, I just lift weights over my head, which I am sure isn't the same thing, but I'm still working out, and I could care less how buff my back gets, I can still feel it. I'm still struggling with the Ab Ripper X, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely getting a little better at it. It will take some time. I love the Kempo X, it's great. After 6 days of working out I'll say I feel great, I'm no longer sore, and I feel like I have more energy then I did when I ran. So if you're contemplating getting this, I would highly recommend it. It's even motivating me to try to eat better. For example, I had yogurt and granola for lunch today, but don't you worry I canceled that out with some yummy banana cupcakes!


1 comment:

The Warriors said...

Yay!! I am so proud of you! I am about to start week 7, but I may quit because I haven't lost a POUND!! Oh, well. I do think I am losing inches...I kinda always thought that is just what people say when they are cheating on their diet/workout plan. ANYHOO...GREAT job! I am proud of you!

Blog Archive