Just my luck...

Cooper loves to play hide and seek, mostly that consist of him covering his face, moving his hands over and saying "Boo!" Well, last week he started hiding behind our bedroom curtains and running out of them. He thinks this is so funny. So about 3:30 today, I was starting to clean and get ready for our showing at 6:30, and I heard a rip, and saw this:


Awesome! Needless we made a quick trip to Lowes to hopefully find the same curtain and replace it before our showing. Of course they didn't have the same one, so I bought 2 cheap shear green ones. If I'm going to have to leave them here when I move (..if I move..), you better believe I'm not spending a lot of cash on curtains! My biggest question is: How does one manage to rip a curtain from the middle? Or maybe it should be: Who is giving this kid muscle enhancements?

4 comments:

vivian said...

He's so cherubic there though with his little hands folded.
Jane

OK Chick said...

HA! Sorry about that, but at least you have a cute picture out of the deal.
I went to our Starbucks this AM. They filled my cup all the way. Your letter worked!

Unknown said...

ok, i will confess it is all the chocolate milk he drinks...

Lesley said...

i'm sorry, but his face looks so cute in that picture!

Blog Archive