19 weeks

This weekend was so fun and busy! We bought Cooper a car swim toy, and took him to the Wedels to try it out. It's a little big for him, but he liked it. He just chilled in it. I think he likes it, the horn actually beeps, but he can't do it yet. Later that night we went to see Hancock, which is a good movie. I'm proud to say our little 4 1/2 month old behaved better then the entire family sitting behind us. Saturday was filled with grocery shopping, I ran to a shower then Cooper and I made a 3 mile run. That is the longest I have run since he was born, I was very proud of myself, not as fast as I would've liked, but at least I didn't fall over on the street. Saturday night we traveled to Tulsa for Hannah and Chad's wedding. We met one of my best friends from college for dinner, it was fun to see her daughter. The wedding was one I'll never forget. It was a beautiful setting at The Barn in Tulsa. Outside wedding + rain = wet wedding guest, but all in good spirits, as Hannah's dad said, a wedding under old Oak Trees, with the grass under our feet, with a little bit of rain, the way God intended it. It was still an amazing wedding and we are so excited for Hannah and Chad! Sunday was missions Sunday and after a wonderful service I helped with a shower and Jenny came to watch Cooper since Jeremy had Camp. After I got home we took Cooper to visit Chase at the fire station. He got to sit in the fire truck, I'm sure someday he'll appreciate that. The weekend was wrapped up with a good BK, and now Cooper and I are spent! We leave in 5 days for the beach, now that's something to get excited about!

No comments:

Blog Archive