We made it 1 week

Well it has been a little over a week since Cooper arrived, and I'd say we're doing alright. I wouldn't be able to do it without the help from my mom and my grandma who take me places, cook for me, and clean my house since Jeremy is back busy at work getting those wolves ready for State! Cooper is adjusting to his life well, I think he likes it, he doesn't cry about it to much. Here are a few highlights from this week:



This is his first bath I gave him myself, the 2nd one with Dad's help went much better, and oh how I love the bouncers, it's how I get a peaceful morning breakfast!

4 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He's adorable!!! A little guy, but soooooo cute!! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GUYS!!! Love you and praying for you in this new adventure!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day, just so you know. Not to put pressure on you or anything... but I love seeing pictures of him! I am just so happy for you guys! And since we don't want children for about, oh... 25 years... I'll send all my ooooo-ing and awww-ing your direction.

I'm glad you've had a good first week and have such a great family and support system.

Love you!

Ryan and Katie said...

I love him :)

Emily said...

Yes, I too love the person who invented the bouncy seat. And the pacifier. And the excersuacer. And Baby Einstein. And God bless Walt Disney.

Blog Archive