So this is how this goes

It's not a secret that we really struggled with potty training Cooper. He still has his moments and we work everyday with him. He hasn't had an accident at school this year, just I guess gets lazy at home. So I wasn't really looking forward to potty training Maddie, but then the thought if having 3 kids in diapers was too much. So last Tuesday I told her that there were no more diapers for her, she had a few breakdowns, but by Friday she had it down. We are still working on #2, but this is going way smoother then the last time I tried to potty train a child! Grandma brought her reward up from Edmond this weekend since I couldn't buy it here, she is so proud if herself and so am I!!





2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

yay Maddie!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Glad it's easier! They are all different, just warning you!

Blog Archive