Double the fun....

My cousin got married this past weekend! The girls and I went to Edmond early to help my mom out decorating for everything! My girls were troopers! They practically lived up at church for 2 days!



Kellyn loves her Aunt Sue! She fell asleep in her lap while we tied a fabric curtain! So while we helped them get ready to marry my cousin off; I had agreed to help out another wedding!



That would be my breakfast supplies to feed 250 of my closest friends! Since my fam was tied up with Charlie's wedding one if my friends offered to help me out with my catering gig. She loves in Mustang so was so nice to keep all the food at her house and arranged for us to cook at the church they attend! So Thursday was split between both wedding preps, Friday was dedicated to my cousins prep!






And what a delicious rehearsal dinner they had! The older girl cousins took the soon to he newest member of our family and her friends out after dinner. (Super smart planning on our part, cause staying out til 2ish is always a good idea!) Luckily I'm pretty used to no sleep, so after a family brunch I headed out to the other wedding where my friend and I cooked, cooked, and cooked some more. Not going to lie, it was crazy busy, and it didn't go flawless, but overall turned out great! I learned a lot for next time I cook breakfast for that many people! So what did we serve up for breakfast? Biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, gravy, and some ham (cooked by someone else) There was also a make your own waffle bar with lots of toppings, and a good fruit selection!















So all in all it went so well. If you ever need an inexpensive option to feed a lot of people breakfast is the way to go! I'm pretty sure the bride and brides mother were happy with the results and hopefully I saved them some $$! I wanted to take more pics of everything, but honestly I just ran out of time!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is a HUGE group. I'm so impressed with your confidence. I would be shaking in my boots...can't wait to see more pics of Charlie's wedding. No lie, I was secretly hoping he and my girl would fall in love at HU and get married...they are friends and went biking together a few times though! :)

Blog Archive